[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2822

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2822
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:50:26 +0100
----- Original Message -----
From: "olympus-digest" <owner-olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 7:22 AM
Subject: olympus-digest V2 #2822

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:32:47 +0100
> From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [OM] First Olympus OM? (quite short)
>
> I simply asked around among all the sincere and cunning used camera
> shops in Stockholm for the smallest, most reliable SLR with the best
> meter. They ALL showed me different OM-1's or OM-2's. I finally
> started out with the 2SP, and WHAM... I was hooked! Beautiful, isn't
> it?
>
> Henrik Dahl

Gratulerar Henrik! It sure is a beauty. Love that real time spot meter. Hope
you got yours
for a fair price. The OM-2SP prices I've seen here in Sweden have been almost
ridiculous.
Nearly as much as I paid back in the late 80's (87 or 88 I think it was) when I
bought
mine new...

Best regards,

Per Nordenberg