Re: [OM] Vivitar S1 200/3 vs. 180/2.8 and Tamron 180mm f2.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar S1 200/3 vs. 180/2.8 and Tamron 180mm f2.5
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:36:31 -0500
The lens doesn't say VMC.  Maybe I should have hunted better?

Were there two versions?  Does yours say VMC on the lens ring?

Maybe you should do the test, as you have the best competition, the Tamron 180/2.5 SP-ED.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.