Re: [OM] Tamron 80-200 Converter Use?

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 80-200 Converter Use?
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:22:02 -0800
In a message dated 10/28/2001 Skip Williams writes:

<< I'd like to get a 1.4x Tamron SP converter for my 80-200/2.8 lens.
Does
anyone know if this lens is compatible with the 1.4x converter? >>

Yes, they work fine together as far as I can tell. (I don't use the
converter on my 80-200/2.8 often but it seems to work fine with either
with the Tamron SP 140F or the Zuiko 2XA.) What it will not work with is
the Zuiko 1.4XA (unless you use an extension tube and loose infinity
focus) which is why I kept my SP 140F converter.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com