Re: [OM] Macro methods

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro methods
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:33:42 -0800 (PST)
An addition to this list would be a reversed normal
lens i.e. the front of the lens is reversed. This is
better than extenders for some reason I can't remember
but again not as good as a true macro lens. I know
that this is a rather expensive suggestion but I
suggest that people should try a 50mm Macro of either
type as their normal lens since it can do 'double
duty' the 50/2 can even substitute as a fast normal
lens, but is a major decision since it is several
hundered more than the 3.5. Just my .02 cents.

Mark Lloyd