Re: [OM] Canadian repair sources

Subject: Re: [OM] Canadian repair sources
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:45:45 -0800
Chris O'Neill wrote:

> Do any of my brethern Canucks know of a good repair shop in Canada
> that knows what they're doing with OM equipment?  And, perhaps just
> as important, are there any shops that are best avoided?  'Nuther words,
> some person experiences with Canadian repair shops would be
> interesting.

Chris .......... there are three or four repair shops in Vancouver, at
least one of which is an official OM repair facility or so I have been
advised by one of Vancouver's premier photo dealers. My OM4T and OM2n
have been serviced by one of the other repair shops in town to my
satisfaction.

If you are looking for any specific info contact me off-list.

John Hudson