RE: [OM] Digital Camera Recommendations?

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital Camera Recommendations?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:04:37 -0800
I likewise purchased a 4040, ostensibly for my wife to use.  Everything Dave
says is correct.  I've been rather stunned at some of the images it has
captured for me.  I am, however, a somewhat grizzled old codger, and the
menu atop menu, plethora of options is just a wee bit intimidating.  I'm
sure I've only explored about one half of one percent of what it's capable
of so far.

Got mine from the local chain (Camera's West, which is now part of the Ritz
'monopoly').  I paid just bit beyond your stated high end.

Jim