[OM] (FS) OM-1, IS-3 various other stuff

Subject: [OM] (FS) OM-1, IS-3 various other stuff
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:45:56 -0800 (PST)
I have some stuff I'd like to try and sell/trade.

OM-1 Body heavily used and requires a CLA, however
with a normal CLA I guarantee it will return to full
working order. Body is fully functional, but somewhat
dirty and there is no foam left to speak of. price $70
plus shipping.  Can return item if major additional
repairs needed, I'll even pay for the diagnostic. This
applies only to very well known and licensed Olympus
repair centers like John H, Photosphere, K&S etc.
though.

IS-3 in fully working condition, but well scuffed. The
front lens has 1 or 2 marks that doesn't affect image
quality. Comes with Olympus strap and crummy 55mm UV
filter for a lens cap. 14 day no questions asked
return on this item in same condition as I sent it out
-shipping.  Price $210 plus shipping.

Promaster 28mm lens. This lens had a heart attack and
can no longer be securely mounted to the body. I have
all the parts to it. Optically perfect and functional
asifde from that one problem. Comes with 52mm Canon UV
Filter. price 7.50 (mainly for the filter) plus
shipping. Sold AS IS due to its condition.

QA 310 flash sync cord. This is the non TTL cord that
attaches directly to the body, not the shoe. For use
of the QA 310 seperate from the body. EX+ cond. Price
$5 plus shipping. 14 day return.

Kodak Film- 6 rolls of fresh 400 speed 24 exp. Kodak
MAX film exp 03/03. One full pack of 4 rolls and 2
loose. price 1.25 per roll plus shipping. This is
totally fresh film. I just won't use it. Has Kodak
warranty.

I'm always open to trades. I'm especially interested
in a T-32 flash, TTL autoconnector type 4, Focusing
screen type 1-10, F-280 flash cord (the one that
allows you to use the F-280 off camera). Please
contact me for questions, interest, at
royer007@xxxxxxxxx

Mark Lloyd