Re: [OM] Lens sharpness (zuiko "stars" and "dogs.")

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens sharpness (zuiko "stars" and "dogs.")
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:54:34 +0800
Hi CH

Sometime ago, you summarized your brief opinions of the important
advantages or disadvantages of various Zuiko lenses you have used. I have
since then lost the file since my computer had problems with the hard disk
a few months ago. Would you mind resending that message (if you can still
recall it) or just repeating theopinion for everyone's benefit?

It would be great if we could put together a file summarizing comments to
various zuiko lenses leading to a ranking of zuiko "stars" and "dogs."

Regards

Titoy