RE: [OM] OM-4/4T modifications?

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-4/4T modifications?
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:27:13 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Chris O'Neill wrote:

> Push the little tab at the top of the self-timer light to the left (as you're
> looking at it).  Took me awhile to figure that one out, too.

Doesn't work for the self-timer countdown beeps - because you have to
push the tab the other way to engage the self timer.

I guess you meant to say "as you're looking at it from above".  If you
look at the camera from the front, you move the tab left to engage the
self timer.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |