Re: [OM] OM-4/4T modifications?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4/4T modifications?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:58:07 +0000
Alternative method of getting rid of annoying beeping sounds - get an
OM-1!

And about coffee - it should be BLACK, no milk, no sugar, no chocolate,
no cinnamon, just freshly ground beans immersed in hot (not boiling)
water for approximately six minutes.  Ideally the beans should come from
a single estate, in the tropics, about a thousand metres above sea
level.  If you buy it yourself directly from the estate it tastes a lot
better.  Coffee from the slopes of Mt. Mulanje in southern Malawi is
some of the finest I've tasted - it'd be criminal to adulterate it in
any way!!

Roger
Zuikoholic and coffeeholic