[OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous Sign-up Web Page

Subject: [OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous Sign-up Web Page
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:26:23 -0700
I think I've got the sign-up page fixed on the Zuikoholics Anonymous
web site.  My apologies for anyone who experience problems.  If you
had problems before, please DO go try again, so we can provide the
help you so desperately need.  The URL to the ZA site is:

http://www.joinco.ca/zuikoholism/index.html

Regards,

Chris
ZA Prez

P.S.  If anyone experiences further problems, please let me know at
mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxx and I'll fix it ASAP.