Re:(ot) coffee was [OM] OM-4/4T modifications?

Subject: Re:(ot) coffee was [OM] OM-4/4T modifications?
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:34:13 -0800 (PST)
Are you kidding. Coffee should be by Chock Full O'
Nuts. Preferably made in a never rarely cleaned drip
coffe maker and has to have been set on a hot plate
for atr least 4 hours then filled with new coffe made
from the same grounds and boiled some more. After that
add fill cup halfway with coffee and half with cream
and then 10 heaping tablespoons of sugar. It tastes
great and one sip will keep you awake for the whole
day. I worked at my father's law firm as a legal aide
and Starbucks aint got nothing on the office coffee
pot affectionatley called 'the Beast' since its from
the 80's and sounds like its growling when its
working.

Mark Lloyd

--- Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>