Re: [OM] FS or trade: OM-2n, OM-2000, Bogen 3410, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] FS or trade: OM-2n, OM-2000, Bogen 3410, etc.
From: Dean <dean-yoshizumi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 09:04:55 -0600

OM-2n Black body and brassed to perfection! Ser. No. 535xxx  a true work
horse, and the first OM I bought a few years ago.  It has been by the
workbench of Photosphere in the past few years (I still need to find the
receipts) and is in perfect working order. ~$125

If this is still available, I've got a few questions. Can you tell me a bit more about the seals? Are the viewfinder and mirror clean and clear? How long about was this camera sent to Photosphere and what was done? thanks. -dean