Re: [OM] Zuiko 90mmf/2 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 90mmf/2 macro
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 19:30:31 -0500
    A Zuiko 90/2 Macro sold on KEH this morning. It was graded LN- and
they got $849.00. I saw it this morning and almost pulled the trigger but
the price kept me away. I went away from the computer for an hour and
checked again and it was gone. Did someone on the list buy it? I had
second thoughts about walking away from it but I am glad someone saved me
from myself. I am still looking for a more used / less expensive copy.
They also had a 24/2 and 21/2 if anyone is looking for one of those. 449
and 665 if I remember correctly.

  Frank