Re: [OM] Lens sharpness

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens sharpness
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 19:28:15 -0700
At 04:24 PM 01/11/2001 -0800, Winsor Crosby wrote:

[snip]

Unless you are using a tripod most of the time, I find that the fastest wide angle is the most useful in the tight dim spaces of interiors and small overcast squares found in European cities. I would vote for the 21/2.

I'd second that. That's *exactly* where the 21/2.0 I own has seen its greatest use -- British and Continental narrow spaces, city squares, dim church interiors, etc., etc., etc. ... Fabulous lens -- and it's bright enough that you can actually focus it.

Garth