[OM] 16/3.5

Subject: [OM] 16/3.5
From: "Jeffrey R. Keller" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 19:40:00 -0800
16/3.5 before a 18/3.5?
Does anyone have good sample photos taken with a 16/3.5?

With a 18/3.5 the foreground at your feet is a very important part of the
picture.
Squatting down seems to help make the lower foreground more interesting ...
comments from others?
Perhaps with the fisheye the scene must be chosen to work with the distortion. I
have seen only a few fisheye pictures I liked. I would really enjoy seeing what
regular users do with them.

-jeff