RE: [OM] Need information about MD 1

Subject: RE: [OM] Need information about MD 1
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 23:10:09 -0500
Hi Jim - yes, that's what it is - a 2nd trigger.  I don't know why I
never tried it with the battery pack connected.  Actually, I just bought
a charger for it.  I got the MD1 from a certain individual who isn't
welcome around here any more!!  That was before the 'war' started.  I
waited for a charger to come available on evil-Bay - but finally gave up
and just bought one from B&H.  After charging it (the batteries are
suppose to be new), I examined the button and thought it was some kind
of lock.

Jim Caldwell