[OM] A Few More Goodies

Subject: [OM] A Few More Goodies
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:14:20 -0500
I stopped in Foto Center in the Cleveland area this week.
They only had 2 OM items in the store (we cleaned out all
the others after my last posting).
1. Motor Drive 1 and 18V Grip.  Asking price is $225, but
Mark says for anyone interested to make him an offer.  The
package has been on the shelf for ~9 months, so I know he
wants to move it.
2. Vivitar COMPLETE bellows set (focusing rail, slide
holder, macro stand).  Uses T adapters.  Mark says he has OM
body and lens adapters.  Asking price $100.  Very good
bellows and clean.

Don't have Foto Center email address or phone # with me
(left it out in the car).  Area code is 440 and city is
Mayfield Heights, OH.  Or, you can call me tomorrow at
(937)609-5264 and I can get you the # or email address if
interested in either item.

Brian P. Huber