[OM] 28mm 2.8 Zuiko's!

Subject: [OM] 28mm 2.8 Zuiko's!
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:09:56 +1100 (EST)
Hello peoples - hope you are all well and taking lots of pics!

I recently found a perfect 28mm 2.8 Zuiko lens in a second hand readers mart
(called the 'Quokka' here in Perth) for AU$120. I was going to purchase a 35mm
2.8 (for around AU$170) until I found the 28. It even comes with the original
rubber lens hood specifically made for the 28 2.8 and 3.5 zuiks.

Can anyone let me know weather I am paying the right price and how does the
performance of this lens in particular rate in terms of wide angle lenses!

Cheers fellow Olyzuikoholics!

Damon