Re: [OM] Fwd: OT - Brit users beware PayPal "membership"

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: OT - Brit users beware PayPal "membership"
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:51:50 +0000
Cc: Chris Linek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes Chris, the fees and the exchange rate are the latest in the line
of stings from PayPal.  A buyer in Florida won an auction of mine for
£357 plus £10 postage.  After the various fees and exchange rate
scams I am left with £324.  I feel foolish for having been suckered
into it, but there was little or no warning on the website.
Companies in the UK may not do business like this and I would be able
to retract my contract owing unfair terms.

They will hear about when eventually my reduced funds reach my bank account.

Never mind... it won't happen again!

Cheers

Chris