Re: [OM] 16/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 16/3.5
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:12:49 -0700
Well, you can decide whether you think it's good or not, but my TOPE 1
picture was taken with Tom's 16/3.5 which he most generously loaned to me
for the occasion.  It's a great lens, and lots of fun to use.  It was
quite definitely the lens to use for my TOPE 1 shot.  I've already got a
21/3.5 so I would probably get the 16/3.5 before the 18/3.5.

Mark Marr-Lyon