Re: [OM] 16/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 16/3.5
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:39:14 -0500
You can also look at my TOPE 7 entry of Grand Central Station:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html and also a set of
portraits that my wife did at her job at ABC TV in NY:
http://www.virtechsolutions.com/abc . It is truly a delightful lens to
use.You will not regret having it and will even find yourself looking for
opportunities to shoot with it.

So what are you waiting for?

Mike V. <><