RE: [OM] Need information about MD 1

Subject: RE: [OM] Need information about MD 1
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 19:59:06 -0700
While we're talking about remotes, please pardon the sacrilege, but...

Would anyone have a winder plug for either the Pentax LX or ME
winder?  We've been looking for the plug so that we can adopt Bill's
lightning detector to Cori's (YUCK!) Pentax system, but we haven't been
able to find one.

Anyone who can point us to the plug would have Cori's undying
appreciation.  Info on the connections (what connects where) would be
helpful too.

Thanks!

Chris

On 3 Nov 2001, at 12:01, Wayne Harridge wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>

> > All this talk about remotes for the md-1 makes me think: Has
> > anybody come up
> > with a cordless remove for the winder2 and their like? I was thinking of
> > buying an inexpensive infrared remote kit and trying that out.
> >

> I found a Polaroid wireless unit which works well.  I just needed to make
> up a short cable to adapt it's connector to the 2.5mm connector used on the
> Winder 1/2.  Works really well to trigger my OM-40 with Winder 2 mounted on
> the bull bar of the SUV while driving (note Walt).
>
> Wayne Harridge
> Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge/

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca