RE: [OM] 28mm 2.8 Zuiko's!

Subject: RE: [OM] 28mm 2.8 Zuiko's!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:02:59 -0700
The 28/2.8 sells on E(vil)Bay all the time for 'round the US$80 to $100
mark, depending on condition.  As for performance, I've always been
happy with mine, although my 24/2.8 gets more use.  Both have
provided excellent results, but I'm a bit partial to the greater perspective
of the 24.  Like I said, tho, ain't nuthin' wrong with the 28.

Hope that's helpful...

Regards,

Chris