RE: [OM] Midwest

Subject: RE: [OM] Midwest
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 10:51:33 -0500
I've been quite pleased with my (our) transactions at
Midwest.  Abdi is a super guy.  Both Jim and Stuart are fair
in their dealing with purchasing used equipment. (I sold a
Gitzo tripod to them and received much more than I thought I
would).
Right now their OM stock is really low, see my last post.

The price of $229 for the 300 is super!  Great buy.  You
likely beat out Olaf on this one.  The 300 I got for him at
Columbus Camera for $150 is not as good of condition as the
one you just got.  Yours also included the case...

I might possibly be in there again on the 7th for another
quick visit.

Brian P. Huber

> Hi, Brian,
>
> The folks at Midwest seem to be real straight shooters.
I've
> bought two
> lenses from them, a 100 f/2.8 a while back, for $99, and I
> just bought the
> 300 f/4.5 without the tripod mount. They sold it for $229
(is
> that at least
> a semi-fang? <g>). I have a mount coming from Camtech. I
try