[OM] Free to a good home!

Subject: [OM] Free to a good home!
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 11:40:18 -0800
Hi Zuiks;

I have the top part of an Olympus ever-ready case.  It is the gray
"pebble-style" finish, with dark blue lining on the inside.  I think the
largest lens that it would accommodate would be a 50 mm f/1.4.  Very
nice condition overall.

I received this along with other OM stuff from the original owner, who
had lost the bottom half of the case.  He had no use for it, and neither
do I!

Please contact me off-list if you're interested, and I will mail it out
to you.

Bill Stanke