[OM] Olympus set of 3 manual extension rings

Subject: [OM] Olympus set of 3 manual extension rings
From: Robert Winters <prairiewinters@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 14:22:17 -0800
Hello OM'ers

If any one is interested, I have a set of three manual extension rings
(7,14,25) which were purchased in 1977.  They are in the original velvet
lined boxes which are scuffed on the outside but the rings and velvet lining
are in like new condition. I even have the original instruction sheet.  My
brother bought them, but just never used them.  Asking $75 which will
include U.S. shipping.  Please contact me off list at:

prairiewinters@xxxxxxxx

Thanks

Bob Winters