Re: [OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous - Membership Study

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous - Membership Study
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 19:41:17 -0700
On 3 Nov 2001, at 21:08, Gregg Iverson wrote:

> Thank you for your analysis.  I can see I need to acquire an OM PC so I
> will be less likely to succumb to addiction to my other equipment!

FOR SALE:  One OM-PC....  Just kidding!

Seriously, though, I just report the facts.  I don't see why the OM-PC
appears to be less addictive...  it's a pretty nice camera in the
"consumer" line.

Maybe what we're seeing is that OM-PC owners are more likely to lie
'bout the fact they're addicted???  :-)))

Regards,

Chris