RE: [OM] OT: Computers

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: Computers
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 22:19:37 -0800
That's nearly double what I paid locally (southern California) for PC133
(generally backwards compatible with PC100, works in my PC100 system) RAM at
the end of September. I paid $21/256MB. This past month, when I checked
again, it was, of course already lower (although only about $1).

---
Scott Gomez