Re: [OM] Angenieux

Subject: Re: [OM] Angenieux
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 22:02:24 -0000
Well...(crossing fingers) I might have put my money where my mouth is!!!!!
If all goes well I hope to be in a position to find out if the Angenieux
35 - 70 lens is as good as I hope it is ! :-)) The only downside is that I
will have to sell some Olympus stuff to help pay for this lens. :-((   Will
probably sell 1 , or both of my Om4's along with my 35-70mm f4 and Tamron x2
converter. I just hope this lens is worth it!
                     Regards, John Duggan, Wales, UK.