[OM] Used price OM-2S

Subject: [OM] Used price OM-2S
From: "Tina Turgeon" <tturgeon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:00:11 -0500
My OM-2S was originally purchased by my dad in the 80s.  He's not exactly
sure how much he paid for it but he's guessing around $300 (I think that
included the Zuiko 50/1.8 and a Tokina 80-200/4.5 and a 3rd party dedicated
flash unit).  How much would just the camera body go for today?  I looked on
e-bay but those prices seem high (plus one is in MINT condition).  I'm
considering selling it.  I've got a bunch of lenses and other accessories
that would go with it too.  The camera works perfectly.  There is some
brassing on the back.  I wish I had a picture of it.  For now, I'm looking
to see what I can get for just the body.  Any idea?  If anyone's interested,
you can e-mail me off list (tturgeon@xxxxxxxxx).  This sale is totally
unexpected and not sure if I'm willing to let it go :(  I'm going to the
infamous Hunt's Photo Show in Melrose, MA this weekend and I could sell it
there too.

Tina Turgeon