Re: [OM] Info on Tamron

Subject: Re: [OM] Info on Tamron
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 09:46:27 -0500
Cc: royer007@xxxxxxxxx
The lens was probably reviewed by Popular Photography or the defunct Modern Photography. Run searches using the Readers Guide to Perodic Literature.

But the real test is to shoot some carefully planned slides and see what you think. Especially if you've already bought the lens. Do published test results REALLY make a difference? Individual sample variation and body vibrationscan also make a significant difference.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.