Re: [OM] E-10

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10
From: "John Cwiklinski" <johncw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:38:44 -0800
Tom wrote:

>>At $1219 I'm struggling.
Still a lot of money (Yes, even for me Larry :))
What to do.
Thoughts? <<

It's a great camera so don't take my next comment the wrong way.
Unfortunately, it's like everything else in the computer and digital
camera industry.
In 30 days, the price of the E-10 most likely will be around 1000.00 USD
(or less) due to the economy and the probable next generation product by a
competitor will drive it down.

I have a cheapy digital Kodak that I bought for 100.00 USD and have gotten
into weekend renting the much more feature elaborate digital cameras,
including the E-10.
Again, my 0.02 USD

John Cwiklinski

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx