Fwd: [OM] Self timer

Subject: Fwd: [OM] Self timer
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:23:14 +0000

From: Andrej Vuga <andrej.vuga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Self timer

Hello!
I've got the Olympus OM 10. I have problems with self timer.
First I advance the film, then I put the the selector dial in the
position "self timer" and then I press the shutter release button.
But instead of waiting for about 12 seconds, the camera clicks soon.
I've tested this without film in the camera. (in manual and auto
position).
Sometimes the camera opens the shutter (like it would be on B
position) then beeps for two second and closes the shutter.
Apart from this other features work well.

Has someone any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance
Andrej

http://www.shopping.altavista.com