Re: [OM] OT: Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Computers
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 02:42:37 +0100
Thanks for the effort, Tom, but I have the feeling he sent his message exactly where he intended to.

John

There he goes again.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

I don't know if you guys are serious or not. If you are not, it's way over my head (wouldn't be the first time), if you are, I hope it's not to do with computer OS's. Everyone simply likes the OS he/she got used to or uses at their job. It's really no difference between any of them for the end user. Point & Shoot... sorry, Click ;-) I happen to prefer the Mac (when it doesn't crash) because I never used anything else. But I'd never risk my life to defend it. We all have computers that let us participate in this wonderful list, right? Let's hear a hurray for that!

Henrik Dahl