Re: [OM] Beattie Out of Business?

Subject: Re: [OM] Beattie Out of Business?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:47:40 -0600
Actually I do believe this.  I worked hard putting myself through a good
school. I worked full-time, on the graveyard shift and went to a tough
school, Rice University, during the day. I paid for it all, school,
apartment, everything.

I busted my ass and I've been doing it full-time for 21 years.  Do I make
good money? Damn straight.  Was it given to me?  What a laugh. I worked for
it. Hard.

We all make choices in life. I chose a profession where there was the
potential for good money. Not for the money, but because it interested me.
Then I worked hard. For years.

And today, just because I wanted it, I bought an E-20.

Tom