RE: [OM] [OT] Aurora

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Aurora
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:40:28 -0500
Interesting that you mentioned that. A search on aurora brough up some nice photos of the cosmic event. But the "related links" took them from cars to computer programs to wrestling etc. I wonder how many related links it is from one site to any other on the web?

Gregg

As an employee at a "computer bureau", I have to say that
one of the software packages running is called "AURORA".
If someone woke me at midnight to go have a look at AURORA,
I'd insert his OM where the sun doesn't shine (so, it'd
probably do for it to be a model with MLU, and battery-free
at that, for *ass*trophotography <g>).

Saying that, however, I'll somewhat contradict myself and
say that Aurora (Borealis or Australis - maybe see "Australis"
with that dream trip to Antarctica) is a phenomena I want
to see with mine own two eyes sometime in my lifetime, but
which I'll likely have to travel significantly to do so. Make
sure you wake me up Gregg!

Cheers
(A very jealous, but in a friendly way <g>) Marc
Sydney, Oz (not even close to Kansas)