RE: [OM] E-20 first observations

Subject: RE: [OM] E-20 first observations
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:32:41 +0100
Hi,

> : - It eats batteries. I didn't have charged NiMH handy, so I used
disposal
> : alkalines.  30 shots, 5 with flash, ate the batteries. Off to
> : Thomas-distrubuting to buy more NiMh.
>
> I'll never complain about the drain of my OM-4 again...

> Is there an option for an external battery pack (Quantum?) for the
E-10/20?

Hehehe, with this amount of drain you might end up carrying a car battery
for feeding the camera... So much for clever light weight Oly engineering ;)

More seriously though: the mentioned battery usage struck me as being
extremely high too. Does the manual make any reference as to normal battery
consumption? It seems to me that this is a ridiculously high amount of
drain...

Cheers!
Olafo