Re: [OM] E-20 first observations

Subject: Re: [OM] E-20 first observations
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 18:09:28 +0800
Alkalines does not work well in most digital camera, you need high
capacity Ni-HM batteries. In my experience with E10, 1600mAH Ni-MH can
provide at least 150 shots in 2 hrs shooting time without LCD turn on
(it is not necessary for E10 as it has true optical viewfinder which
let you see much more clearer than the LCD viewfinder.)

Interestingly, at that price level, there is still no late design from
other manufacturer provide optical viewfinder.

C.H.Ling