Re: [OM] Beattie Out of Business?

Subject: Re: [OM] Beattie Out of Business?
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 04:06:45 -0800

Getting around the Larry angle . . . does anyone know of complaints by Olympus users with the Intenscreens by Beattie? I have a couple and they seem all right with re to focus, but as I remember back I did have an issue or two with near focus when I first installed the Beattie screen John etched for me. However, I put that screen into another 4T I picked up before earlier this summer and I might not have had the diopter control adjusted correctly for my vision. Since then things seem to be okay, but reading that link provided earlier started me wondering.

If these screens are okay focus-wise I'll stick with them as they super bright. I'd also like John to etch my other two screens for me, but now I think it's be wise to hold off until this question can be answered with authority.

Anyone know?

Tris