[OM] Photoshop Results!

Subject: [OM] Photoshop Results!
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 01:00:05 +1100 (EST)
Hi pples!

I have to say that I am impressed with the latest version of A**** Photoshop.

The picture, at the following link,

http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/vwp?.dir=/Damon

+Photo+Extravaganza&.src=ph&.dnm=Buskers.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/lst0.000000
                          ir=/Damon

  %2bPhoto%2bExtravaganza                          rc=ph%26.view=t

was originally (after print) unfocused, and to tell you the truth, was lacking
character and a little flair. But I knew the pic had those elements, and well,
I found them via the filter 'solarise'.

I am not a fan of software induced results at all, and for me, this was the
first. I honestly think it fits the pic quite well.

Anyway, I have finally used an effect to render an originally dissapointing
photo that I thought would turn out a lot better.

What do you guys think? All comments are welcome!

another totally addicted 'Olyzuikoholic' that ocassionally uses software
rendering (but still doesnt know if it is right = artistic and purist clauses)

Damon

Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA