RE: Re: [OM] Photoshop Results!

Subject: RE: Re: [OM] Photoshop Results!
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 11:26:29 -0500
At 09:56 AM 11/07/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Without doubt, Photoshop is king of the hill and if you can justify the high price tag and you are serious, that is the package to buy. If you would like to keep the price under $100, I recommend looking into PhotoPlus 7.0 from Serif (www.serif.com). It is very similiar to Photoshop in many respects and even accepts most Photoshop plugins. If you like what you see with it, contact me off-list as I have one brand new copy left. I made a special arrangement with Serif for the digital photo classes I teach and I can give you a price less than half of what you can buy it for on the web site, plus the Extras CD is thrown in for free!

Jim Caldwell

Jim
If the original poster doesn't want it, I may. Will it work with Hamrick's Vuescan?
Regards,
John