Re: [OM] Photoshop Results!

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop Results!
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 22:18:03 -0600
I usually don't use the effects  (beyond sharpen, unsharp mask, and very
occasionally soften) because with my limited artistic abilities they always
make my pictures look worse. If you have found one that works for you, use it.
Your modified picture looks fine.

Now, to add my two cents to what others are talking about on this thread: I use
Micrografx Photo Magic Version 4 even though it's four years old. Why?  because
I'm used to it, and because I got it for $25.00, with a $20.00 rebate.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

Damon Wood wrote:

> Hi pples!
>
> I have to say that I am impressed with the latest version of A**** Photoshop.
> The picture, at the following link,
http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/vwp?.dir=/Damon

+Photo+Extravaganza&.src=ph&.dnm=Buskers.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/deewhy_au/lst0.000000
                          ir=/Damon

  %2bPhoto%2bExtravaganza                          rc=ph%26.view=t