[OM] FS: Zuiko 85/2, Soligor 200, Oly extension tubes, & other Accs

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 85/2, Soligor 200, Oly extension tubes, & other Accs
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 21:44:38 -0800
Time to clean out the closet to make way for (and pay for) a couple of
new additions. All of these items
come with my 2 week inspection period, return it for any reason return
privilege. I want you to be happy
with your purchase. You pay actual shipping costs on the items. I am
more than happy to ship
internationally. First come - first served. Payment can be via Check,
MO, Visa, MC, Discover, Amex,
or Payapal. (To spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Anything left by next week will go up on eBay.

If you have any questions or interest in this stuff contact me OFF LIST.

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA

Zuiko 85/f2 lens W/metal hood   $275.00

This lens is in excellent condition overall. Cosmetically lens is in
excellent shape, even still has it's JCII
sticker! There is a very slight amount of wear showing on the aperture
ring and lens mount. Glass is clear
and clean with no damage, scratches, ect. No oil on aperture blades,
blades work excellently. There is  a
slight amount of dust inside the lens but it will not effect picture
quality. Included is the metal Olympus
fitted hood and original Olympus front and rear caps. Hood shows some
paint wear on front edge and
threads but is otherwise in great shape.
esif:      http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif/lensgroup/85mmf2.htm

Soligor 200/f2.8 W/Sigma Case   $75.00

This lens is in what I call 'user' condition. Glass is clean and clear,
no scratches, fungus, ect. Aperture
blades are clean and 'snappy'. Everything works great. Cosmetically the
lens shows aperture ring wear,
some small nick and the barrel, and a small dent on the retracting hood.
Everything functions great.
IMPORTANT NOTE: While the lens is rated by it's manufacturer as a 2.8,
it is in reality 2/3 of a stop
SLOWER than that. Call it an f4 and you won't be disappointed. Included
are a rear cap, the original
(worthless) slip on front cap. Both a screw-on and snap-on front cap, a
UV filter, and a square Sigma
case that works well for this lens.

Olympus Auto Extension tube 14 mm  $50.00
Mint in box. While this tube has been used, it shows no sign of it, and
comes in the original boxes (black
velvet lined storage box + Olympus box.
esif:
http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif/macrophotogroup/auto_extension_tubes.htm

Olympus Auto Extension Tube 25 mm  $50.00
Mint, but sorry no box. This tube, also shows no sign of use. This is
the perfect tube for bringing your
Zuiko 50 mm MACRO lens up to 1:1.
esif:
http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif/macrophotogroup/auto_extension_tubes.htm

Olympus Hard Case for 200/f4 lens  $15.00
This case is in very nice shape, and includes the strap. Perfect for
your Zuiko 200/f4, would probably fit
some other lenses as well.

TTL Auto connector type 3   $20.00
I have two of these available. this one is for the OM2
esif:
http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_connectors.htm

TTL Auto connector type 4   $20.00
I have two of these available as well. These are for the OM1n and OM2n
esif:
http://www.e-sif.net/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_connectors.htm

OM4T manual B "For Your Creative Photography" $5.00
This is the useful 'B' manual for the OM4T, tells you how to effectively
use your spot meter and F280
flash.

Hoya 49 mm circular Polarizer.   $20.00
In good condition. Glass is clean and unscratched. there is some signs
of wear on the filter housing itself
but no damage.

Tamron 72mm Circular Polarizer   $20.00
In excellent condition, no scratches, marks, ect. W/case This is a
circular polarize that will work on any
OM including the OM2-S OM3 & OM4.

Tiffen 49 mm STANDARD Polarizer W/soft case  $15.00
In excellent condition, no scratches, marks, ect. Will work on the OM-1
or OM2 just fine, but does not
work properly with the metering system on the OM2-S, OM3 & OM4.

B&W 55 mm STANDARD Polarizer   $20.00
In excellent condition, no scratches, marks, ect. This is a very high
quality Polarizer, but is not circular.
Will work on the OM-1 or OM2 just fine, but does not work properly with
the metering system on the
OM2-S, OM3 & OM4.

49 mm filter assortment        $30.00
I have an assortment of 49 mm filters (10+) manufacturers include
Kitstar, Hoya, CPC, Vivitar and
others. I have not had a chance to go through these but I know there are
ND, color correction, Uv,
Haze and special effects filters. Condition should be good to excellent
on most if not all of them. If
someone wants a 'grab-bag' shot at these filters I will take $30.00 for
the lot. If not I will post a specific
list in a day or two.

Freebies:

Buy something from above and you can have one of these freebie items.
First come first served: These
are 'sold' as-is. (No point in returning a freebie!)  :)

Olympus 50/1.4 50/1.8 35/2.8 rubber hood.
Shows it's years of use, but still serviceable. the fastening thumb
screw is missing, and has been replaced
with a small phillips head. You will need a screwdriver to put this on
and remove it from your lens,
otherwise it is fine.

Olympus 1-13 focusing screen w/rule of thirds lines etched.
In reasonable shape. a few minor scuffs and marks. 'Rule of thirds'
lines etechd into it by yours truly. My
first effort so they are not perfect, but are very close.

Spiritone metal screw in hood 49 mm
works with most 50 mm or longer lenses with a 49 mm filter thread.
Probably will vignette on most WA
lenses, and possibly the 50 1.2. In good condition.

Generic 49 mm snap-on front lens cap. In excellent condition.

Generic 55 mm snap-on front lens cap. In excellent condition.

--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA