Re: [OM] Scanners, with special reference to the Acer ScanWit

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanners, with special reference to the Acer ScanWit
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 12:29:25 +0000
Brian,

Just did a quick bit of searching on google.  I didn't really check out
many of the links so I can't guarantee anything, but a search for 'acer
scanwit australia' brings up a lot of sites (one of which, rather
pleasingly, is my own Australia photos page!).  I don't know if that's
helpful or not.  Prices range from about AU$650 to AU$1000.  Searching
for Acer Scanwit New Zealand brings up a load of Hong Kong pages,
strangely enough.  Scanwits are definitely still being sold in the UK -
I just checked on the Jessops web page.

Hope that helps,

Roger