Re: [OM] PICS

Subject: Re: [OM] PICS
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:30:58 -0500
That's the only way I can look at it as the depth of field is huge compared
to what we are familiar with in 35, even wide open.  Even at 36mm
(equivalent 140mm) and wide open Mr. Ling doesn't  get near the focus fall
off he is accustomed to in 35. I'd  be interested in an in-depth explanation
too.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000