Re: [OM] Printing

Subject: Re: [OM] Printing
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:49:40 -0600
John,

Reinstall the Miraphoto application from the CD.  It will have an entry on
your Programs menu, as it can run as a standalone application.  Let's not
introduce Photoshop yet.

Another easy test would be with VueScan.  Go to www.hamrick.com and download
the trial. When you run it, it should see the scanner.  If it doesn't, that
tells us something.

To get to device manager (your hardware), go to Control panel, then system,
hardware tab, then the Device manager button.

Hope this gets you a little farther.

Tom