RE: [OM] Wyoming Trip

Subject: RE: [OM] Wyoming Trip
From: "John and Helen Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:40:29 +1100
Well, dammit all! We just spent four weeks touring the US as the great and
final Aussie retirement trip only to come back home and be confronted by
photographs such as these!

So why oh why did we never get to Wyoming?

To hell with it; we're selling the house and going back.

Congratulations, fabulous shots.
Regards,
John Wheeler.