RE: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's

Subject: RE: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:43:37 +0100
 > Wow! The things you learn. I always thought it stood for Stupid Useless
 Vehicle. <GRIN - It's a JOKE folks>

........................uh oh, deja vu, deja vu, deja vu.............

Now, where was it I have seen this thread before.... Right! It was right
here and it caused several casualties. If memory doesn't serve me all too
badly, I believe all of this stuff started around November 1999. For those
who weren't around to witness this first(?) major flame war on the Oly list,
check the archives and perform a search in the titles for the word SUV.....

Cheers!
Olafo

I never get this many answers when I ask  Oly-questions.

Henrik Dahl