[OM] T20 Calculator Panel

Subject: [OM] T20 Calculator Panel
From: "William Forsyth" <w.forsyth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:27:47 -0700
Howell's -- a long-time OM dealer in Salt Lake City -- had a few brand-new
T20 calc panels in plastic bags when I was there a few months ago.  There
was no price marked on them, so I don't know what he wants, but I'd be happy
to ask (or you can make an offer).  To keep your shipping costs at a
minimum, I would be glad to pick it up and mail it to you in a diskette
envelope via First Class Mail if you live in the States.  Contact me
off-list.

Bill Forsyth